Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100 Favorite Songs

have i told you that i loooovee music?
here's some of my fave songs (random order) :
  1. You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift
  2. Mine by Taylor Swift
  3. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
  4. My Love by Westlife
  5. The Best Day by Taylor Swift
  6. Over It by Katharine McPhee
  7. Pyramid by Charice Pempengco
  8. Forever and Always by Taylor Swift
  9. Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
  10. On the Floor by Jenifer Lopez
  11. If I were A Boy by Beyonce
  12. Eh, eh (Nothing More I Can Say) by Lady Gaga
  13. Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus
  14. 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
  15. The Story of Us by Taylor Swift
  16. Flying Without Wings by Westlife
  17. Dance Like There's No Tomorrow by Paula Abdul
  18. Australia by Jonas Brothers
  19. Strangers Like Me by Phil Collins
  20. Everything by Michael Buble
  21. Send It On by Jonas Brothers, Demi Loveto, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus
  22. Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow by Vonda Shepard
  23. Angels Cry by Mariah Carey and Neyo
  24. More Than Words by Westlife
  25. You'll be In My Heart by Phil Colins
  26. I Thought I Lost You by Milay Cyrus and John Travolta
  27. Fire by Camp Rock
  28. Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
  29. I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston
  30. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
  31. Make It Shine by Victoria Justice
  32. Insomnia by Craig David
  33. Terrified by Katharine McPhee
  34. Way Back Into Love by Haley Bennett and Hugh Grant
  35. Hard To Say I'm Sorry by Chicago
  36. Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John
  37. I Believe by Il Divo
  38. Crush by David Archuleta
  39. Always be My Baby by David Cook
  40. Change by Taylor Swift
  41. Enchanted by Taylor Swift
  42. All Single Ladies by Beyonce
  43. Glory Of Love by Chicago
  44. Crazy Love by Michael Buble
  45. Dancing Queen by ABBA
  46. First Love by Nikka Costa
  47. Bad Day by Daniel Powler
  48. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
  49. Sparks Fly by Tayor Swift
  50. Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
  51. Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina
  52. Billionaire by Travis McCoy
  53. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
  54. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
  55. Naturally by Selena Gomez
  56. Home by Michael Buble
  57. Speak Now by Taylor Swift
  58. When Love and Hate Collide by Def Leppard
  59. A Thousand Miles by Vannessa Carlton
  60. Last Night Last by Lady Antebellum
  61. Start The Party by Camp Rock
  62. Lucky by Jason Mraz
  63. No Air by Jordin Sparks
  64. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
  65. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
  66. What Dreams Are Made Of by Hillary Duff
  67. When There was Me And You by HSM
  68. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
  69. You're Beautiful by James Blunt
  70. Your Biggest Fan by Jonas Brothers
  71. Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum
  72. Fifteen by Taylor Swift
  73. Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift
  74. Something 'Bout Love by David Archuleta
  75. My Destiny by Katharine McPhee
  76. White Horse by Taylor Swift
  77. Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce
  78. Back to December by Taylor Swift
  79. Beat Me Up by Allison Iraheta
  80. I Was Here by Lady Antebellum
  81. Wherever You Will Go by The Calling
  82. What About Now by Westlife
  83. The Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga
  84. Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Miley Cyrus
  85. End Of The Road by Boys II Men
  86. Note To God by Charice Pempengco
  87. Crescent Moon by Charice Pempengco
  88. Fallin' by Alicia Keys
  89. I Have A Dream by ABBA
  90. Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift
  91. Superman by Taylor Swift
  92. Crazier by Taylor Swift
  93. Swear It Again by Westlife
  94. 21 Guns by Greenday
  95. If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift
  96. Unbroken by Katharine McPhee
  97. Hero by Mariah Carey
  98. Long Live by Taylor Swift
  99. Before The Storm by Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus
  100. Love Story by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment